i want to know more about insurance

A

Aethelwine

Actually now only i started my career . i don't know much about insurance, in school and college days i studied about this. i know surely it will helpful in our life.but now i need a help about this. because i don't know much about insurance policy, we have health insurance, life insurance , can any one tell me which one suits for me . In my family dad, mom and i have elder sister thats it, did any plan or policy suits for me , pls give any idea about this
Thank you:)

Actually now only i started my career . i don't know much about insurance, in school and college days i studied about this. i know surely it will helpful in our life.but now i need a help about this. because i don't know much about insurance policy, we have health insurance, life insurance , can any one tell me which one suits for me . In my family dad, mom and i have elder sister thats it, did any plan or policy suits for me , pls give any idea about this

I'm loving this!

None of the policies you or your family have are the correct ones for any of you at this juncture of your lives. After re-reading your post several times and reviewing the details of your policies as you have so clearly stated them, I have discovered substantial gaps that if left unfilled could cause extreme financial hardship should a major illness befall anyone in your family.

You have obviously chosen these policies yourself without the knowledge or advice of an insurance professional. Because of your limited knowledge of the English language you have made some horrible mistakes.

Or, could it be that your computer is not generating the required 1.21 jigawatts of power necessary to power the fluxcapacitor enabling you to access all of the relevant information on insurance websites to assist you in making a well informed, intelligent decision?

Either way, both you and your family need help desperatly.

I don't see any mention of Cancer Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Mortgage Insurance, or Annuities. Aren't you afraid to get out of bed in the morning and take a shower? People slip and fall in the bathtub and die every day. (Do you even have bathtub insurance?)

Since most families have pets, I didn't see any mention of a comprehensive policy to cover the family dog/cat. Medical expenses for pets are increasing at an alarming rate. They are rapidly approaching the cost of taking care oh humans. If you cannot afford a comprehensive pet policy then I would recommend you find a good home for them where they can be properly cared for if they become ill. There are laws in this country that levy severe penalties on people who neglect their pets.

I would suggest that you gather all family members gather in the same room and stay there until an insurance professional can come to your residence and provide you with the assistance necessary for all of you to feel safe and secure once again.

Man, Aethelwine, this is a forum and not instant messaging. We use capital letters when appropriate and correct grammar as much as possible. It makes reading your posts a helluva lot easier!
:policeman::realmad::realmad:

Latest posts

Back