I want to thank the board for the great info.

Panbolio

I started in Life Insurance 20 plus years ago but drifted over to the dark side with investments. I still do life insurance even though most of my colleagues avoid it. I love it and secretly have been missing the game. Large life insurance policies have been the reason for my most successful months in the business.

Investments are about presenting yourself or your team as being bigger and more unique than the next outfit. I miss the focus of the insurance business. That single focus is helpful to the client and profitable for the agent. I love the niche you guys are working and one day I would like to get back to it instead of trying to be all things to all people. Never having to get in an uproar because the stock market has decided to not play nice or fighting against rising interest rates would be a nice thing.

I have been reading this forum for months and just wanted to register in order to say thanks for the direction that people offer new people. I wish I would have had that years ago. I would have made much more money those early years.

All the Best,

Panbolio

Back