I want to transition into groups

nonie

Expert
I want to transition into group health and ancillary products.. I plan to target groups of 1-25 people. Which group IMO/FMO should I consider? Which carries should I contract with?

Well, there are a ton of people transitioning these days, not sure how you do that into a group? :huh:

I'm still trying to figure out how you get from male to female or female to male. :eek:
You are whatever you believe you are, apparently. I wanna be a bobcat! Oooh, ooh, or a billionaire. Wait, can I be a billionaire bobcat?

I want to transition into group health and ancillary products.. I plan to target groups of 1-25 people. Which group IMO/FMO should I consider? Which carries should I contract with?

My IMO allows you bring in groups, the have a division that manages it and you just pass it onto them, but you get the %%'s and residual. Being a former Director of HR and Ben Admin - I knew I wanted to partner with one that did this because I knew the longevity a company has when its groups.

In all my years of English classes I never dreamed that you could defy the laws of nature and science just by changing a pronoun..

And don't give me all this "identity crap". We all know you can identify as a super sales man, but if you can't sale, then you are no such animal... you just have a mental issue.

In all my years of English classes I never dreamed that you could defy the laws of nature and science just by changing a pronoun..

And don't give me all this "identity crap". We all know you can identify as a super sales man, but if you can't sale, then you are no such animal... you just have a mental issue.
Um...maybe go back for a refresher.

Back