I Welcome Advice and Guidance

Agreed (kinda) on MS, but lots of service work, and every 3 to 5 years your moving your clients to a different company, in time you would need a full time secretary.

What service work? That's one of the things I like about Med Supps...with Automatic Claim Filing, there's rarely any service work. It's worth it to move them to a different company to restart a new 6 year FYC.

What service work? That's one of the things I like about Med Supps...with Automatic Claim Filing, there's rarely any service work. It's worth it to move them to a different company to restart a new 6 year FYC.

They b&$$)(tch about the 1 to 2 times rate increase all the time, and always a claim issue cuz Dr or hospital screwed up in the coding.

Yes it's worth moving them but at some point you almost have non time to get a significant amount of new clients.

If ya put enough on the books, of course all your doing is working your on clients and adding a hundred or so new clients per year. I'm just saying you get a 1000 or so clients on the books and it seems like your constantly moving clients. Not a bad gig at all but it's not FE, where you find em, write and forget em, basically.

Just be aware it ain't FE, if done right you can make a ton of money.

Just one mans humble thoughts.

Back