IAC Insurers Administrative Corp.

They are a marketing arm for World ins. (Expressmed). The hire a lot of MGA's and I think that you can go direct with them (But not at MGA commissions)

No they are not. They design plans and talk p&c co's into writing the plans and they adman them..(and some how can not come out stable over the years and keep a plan or co. for more than 2 years..)..some of the co's that could not hang with their plan designs are Empire Fire and Marine and Reliance.....

They are a marketing arm for World ins. (Expressmed). The hire a lot of MGA's and I think that you can go direct with them (But not at MGA commissions)

Last edited:
No they are not. They design plans and talk p&c co's into writing the plans and they adman them..(and some how can not come out stable over the years and keep a plan or co. for more than 2 years..)..some of the co's that could not hang with their plan designs are Empire Fire and Marine and Reliance.....

That is what I meant by Expressmed, this is their plan and they are the only one marketing it.
Scott, as always your charm and subtle understatment makes for entertaining reading.

no they are not......I can sell the World Express Med Thru Rosco ( Health Insurance Quote :: About Health Plan Express ).....here are the IAC co's they have now...

Insurers Administrative Corporation - Guests
Our Partners IAC partners with select insurance companies to underwrite our health plans. All our carriers are rated A- or better by A.M. Best Company, which rates an insurer on its relative financial strength and ability to meet its obligations to insureds. Our partners include: Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York
New York, NY Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company
Kansas City, MO Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc.
Madison, WI

That is what I meant by Expressmed, this is their plan and they are the only one marketing it.
Scott, as always your charm and subtle understatment makes for entertaining reading.

Back