IAMS

Anybody have any experience with these people? I'm constantly getting emails from them, for their marketing expertise, and it only makes me think of Cat Food.

I used to do some business with them some years ago. Good people, but they hold tight to commissions and will give you under street level in a heartbeat....unless that is changed.

Anybody have any experience with these people? I'm constantly getting emails from them, for their marketing expertise, and it only makes me think of Cat Food.
I haven't used them in a long time, but I had no complaints. I don'tknow what they're like now. The person I worked with left and went with Oxford. He's not there anymore.

I use them because I sell 300 to 700K in index annuities annually. I am used to them. Could I get a better contract elsewhere. Possibly, but I like the people who work with me on case design. I have met good independent agents who use them Their Life Insurance support is not the best.I just go to the Life Carriers support team if I need something with case design. Overall nice people.

Back