IDA vs. Avidian Prophet

Sep 8, 2008

1. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    I'm trying to decide between the two of these... They are the same price, and they seem to have similar features. I'd be interested to hear from agents on both sides of this.

Thanks!

joshril, Sep 8, 2008
  2. JRoot

JRoot Guru

State:
    Texas
    JRoot, Sep 8, 2008
  3. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    Without looking deeply at these, do they offer workflow/email automation? That is the biggie.. as well as being able to assign sales stages to leads and generate reports.

joshril, Sep 8, 2008
  4. salpro22

salpro22 Guru

State:
    Texas
    Go with Sugar CRM!!! You can add components to Joomla and integrate the two of them together.... Of the two you mentioned, I like Prophet better.

5. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    I have Sugar CRM, but I don't think I can integrate with Outlook. That would be very important to me. I would honestly love a web-based application that would sync with something integrated with Outlook. However, workflow automation is my primary concern currently...

joshril, Sep 8, 2008
  6. 2112Greg

2112Greg Guru

State:
    Texas
    The Avidian product is excellent, I thought. I tried the eval version of it a while back. I ended up going with Business Contact Manager from MSFT. Does most of the same stuff, but I have a complaint or two about it. It does the reports and everything, but I don't know about workflow as I'm just a one man shop here...

I thought SalesOutlook was garbage...don't even bother looking at that one!

7. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    Can you automate emails and assign lead stages?

joshril, Sep 8, 2008
  8. Paradigm

Paradigm Guru

State:
    Georgia
    yes with avidian you can

9. JustinSEM

JustinSEM New Member

IDA Software is a web based CRM System that offers features such as Project Management, CRM and Facility Management – to name a few.

Avidian on the other hand has a CRM software named Prophet which integrates with Outlook, giving you access to all your critical sales and contact info without having to move from one program to another – a super cool feature that will save you time. Prophet is available in different versions depending on your needs (Very Important). Super user friendly and you can have it up and running in no time. Definitely check out Prophet from Avidian. More info at avidian.com

Regads,
    Justin

10. joshril

joshril Guru

State:
    Oregon
    Thanks! I'm leaning towards Avidian Prophet...

joshril, Sep 9, 2008