If a New Company Offers Ma/mapd in Your Market...

Spud

Expert
Hi, 2013 saw a new vendor enter my market; I was not aware of this until they had 'shut off' their training of new agents back in sept of 2012; naturally this vendor kicked butt with new enrollments. How does an agent find out if a new company is entering their market for the following year in the July-August time frame of the current year?

Hi, 2013 saw a new vendor enter my market; I was not aware of this until they had 'shut off' their training of new agents back in sept of 2012; naturally this vendor kicked butt with new enrollments. How does an agent find out if a new company is entering their market for the following year in the July-August time frame of the current year?

Spam emails from FMOs

If you are so out-of-tune that you don't know what's happening in your marketplace, you'll get what you deserve.

Whoever your upline is should know, and since they are getting over writes they should be on top of it. I always know what is going on whether by my own research, "spam emails", or a call from my buddy who is my upline.

uplines? most all in my area are direct; uhc is the only fmo based company.

now, I repeat the question.

I guess one one the downsides of direct contracting is that the carrier isn't going to make sure you know what their competition is doing next year.

Like the question, it seems the answer has been repeated as well; whether or not you get your contracts from uplines, these days they're stuffing inboxes and power dialing trying to recruit and would be happy to tell you all about the new benefits of the plans you're not yet contracted with.

Back