If an FMO won't send you the Compensation Schedule.........

That was where I was going. But there is a lot more room on the term than GUL so I thought that it might have been the IMO angle that we were discussing.

I am higher on the term than the GUL, but significantly higher on both than the levels referenced in this thread.

I like the term express product a lot, and I have found that millennial seem to really like the ROP/reduced paid up option.

I am higher on the term than the GUL, but significantly higher on both than the levels referenced in this thread.

I like the term express product a lot, and I have found that millennial seem to really like the ROP/reduced paid up option.

If you like MoO for that, you should really pick up Assurity and Cincy life since they're both much more competitive in that market.

They aren't simplified issue but can be non-med and if you're dealing with healthy folks, the process is simple and the pricing is normally stronger.

I'm guessing you are dealing with a smaller IMO and they simply aren't organized enough to easily send you the grip. You could negotiate with them or call some other BGA's to compare.

I'm guessing you are dealing with a smaller IMO and they simply aren't organized enough to easily send you the grip. You could negotiate with them or call some other BGA's to compare.

I do feel they are not big. I also feel maybe the person was not specialized in life. How do you feel size impacts their organization ? I would think you would have a file where you place comp. schedules for each state. Maybe this is something where you need assistants and company software that bigger players have to really stay organized ?

OK, not a big term life guy but if an FMO only gives you the compensation on certain 20-30 year term products, is that good enough for you ?

Do you get the compensation schedule or just take what they say the commission is for a particular product ?

I always like to have the schedule and to see what other products I may be contracting for and what compensation. Might include FE, GUL, etc, that I should know about, or is the term product enough to indicate what the other levels should be ?

I don't think I ever contracted without a comp. schedule, have I been doing things wrong ?

Good to know, I thought over the years I have seen various schedules where I might get a good comp. on one product and a haircut on another.

I just think there is a reason when someone won't show me the schedule. I would think FMO's have those readily available to send, maybe since it was a few carriers he was being lazy.

Nah, Just take there word for it, you don't need to get anything in writing either.

Interesting MoO was one of the companies.

100% commission on Term Express and 80% on GUL Express

Not sure if FE and any other products are in there. Or any renewals.

Give me a call. We normally give out 10 points higher than that, and more if you have some decent production (which I imagine you do, but won't hurt for you to call me and find out over the phone).

I do feel they are not big. I also feel maybe the person was not specialized in life. How do you feel size impacts their organization ? I would think you would have a file where you place comp. schedules for each state. Maybe this is something where you need assistants and company software that bigger players have to really stay organized ?
How they handle commissions could be a sign of how they handle other items (appointments, cases, etc.). Larger organizations in general are more organized but exceptions apply.

Back