If I Find You a Better Deal...

I have a totally unrelated question... I normally view the forum through the app so I don't see the 1k and 5k stickers... I notice you have both and sman only has the 5k sticker did he jump past 1k posts somehow?

I didn't jump past it that's for sure. If anything, I went backwards when the politics and religion forum went away. Not sure where I was as far as post count was at that point. But I was still above 1,000.

The reason SAI has both is because he's special. And I mean short bus special.

I didn't jump past it that's for sure. If anything, I went backwards when the politics and religion forum went away. Not sure where I was as far as post count was at that point. But I was still above 1,000.

You went backwards long before that forum went away as Sam made a change making posts in that forum not count long before.

You went backwards long before that forum went away as Sam made a change making posts in that forum not count long before.

Yes he did. Just didn't feel like explaining all of that. Figured it was easier to just say when it went away.

I think I went back somewhere in the 2500-3000 post range as I recall.

I'll bet he's got 5 times as many words as Somarco with those 1,000 posts. I can't even get through some of them without nodding off

Just for you, I will try to make them more interesting in the future.

Starting now.

Did you hear the one about the priest, rabbi and minister?

Back