If I Will Get (Electively) Surgically Castrated, Then Will My Insurance Cover My HRT?

I guess it has to do with:

I will still be able to get erections using my ***** and to have *****-in-vagina sex afterwards (which, for the record, some trans-women can do). After all, I have certainly heard some good things about estrogen based on people's personal experiences.

Just having fun with it! I wish you the best in your quest for castration.

I guess it has to do with:

I will still be able to get erections using my ***** and to have *****-in-vagina sex afterwards (which, for the record, some trans-women can do). After all, I have certainly heard some good things about estrogen based on people's personal experiences.

Just having fun with it! I wish you the best in your quest for castration.
Thank you very much! :) Indeed, I just hope (in spite of all of the comments on here) that I will be able to find some insurance which will be willing to pay for my post-castration hormone replacement therapy (whichever one I will decide to take).

Also, though, I am completely serious in regards to all of this. After all, I want to both have veritably and permanently sterile *****-in-vagina sex and to have a much more feminine body and face. Indeed, if estrogen replacement therapy will allow me to do all of this and if my insurance is going to cover my hormone replacement therapy, then all the merrier! :D

Hey, I'm all for making someone more beautiful.

:jiggy:

Good! :) However, please keep in mind that I want to become a girly boy/girly eunuch rather than a girl. Also, though, I literally (and unfortunately) have a lot of body hair (and facial hair as well, obviously) to permanently get rid of everywhere other than on my back. :( Thus, this is certainly going to take a while; after all, I myself am certainly not made of money! :(

Thanks for sharing this link, TampaHound! :) Of course, I certainly hope that such companies are also supportive of genderqueer people and (literal) eunuchs! :)

If the purpose of the castration is gender reassignment then the surgery and hormones may both be covered....There are some very weird mandates on insurance companies these days.

Back