If Only the Gov't Ran Healthcare

Don't you think it's kinda funny that on that site, they refer to another article - "How 'Liberal' Care Would Kill Ted" referring to Teddy "oops I think I may have just left someone back in the Chappaquiddick drink (hic!)" Kennedy.

Hmmm.. Kinda makes you think...

Go to any Veterans Hosp. I can get free health care there but I can't stand the smell of the one near me. smells like peepee!

Unless you are in one of the classes of Veterans that can qualify for free health care you in fact may not be able to go there unless you are a veteran and income qualify.

I go to the VA hospital for my routine medical care. I am a qualifying veteran. My hospital does not smell and neither did any of the others I have been in. They are clean, friendly and well run; at least where I go, which is the one in Leavenworth, KS.

If Teddy had gone there they would have referred him to a civilian hospital for treatment, and if he were a qualified veteran they would have paid the bill too.

The VA Hospital system I know is far from perfect, but they are also a lot better than many of the civilian facilities I have seen. :yes:

I agree with patch36, the VA hospital I go to in Philadelphia has great facilities and is clean. Most of the time I utilize the VA outpatient clinic in Horsham, PA near the Willow Griove Naval Air Station. It used to be located on the base, but the base is closing so they moved it to modern facilities in a nearby business park.

Curious...What ever happened to John? There was the iaii for a while, and then he designed basic websites.

William Gottfried
SEO Web Services With Love
Galveston, Tx.
Service Since 1978
Ask about our $120 per month special - Unlimited Listings on Page 7

Back