If Someone Can Help!!!.. Annuities to P&C???

Ivan306

Annuities to P&C???

Hello, I am a new user to this site. It seems very nice of people to make a site like this and help one another out. For the past few years i have been training to sell annuities.

Last edited:
Hello, I am a new user to this site. It seems very nice of people to make a site like this and help one another out. For the past few years i have been training to sell annuities. I have a neighbor who owns his own insurance firm, they do life , ira, and there focus is mostly on annuities, they are a very successful firm. I finally got my life license in April. The whole idea of holding seminars and driving to the clients houses and getting rejected always upset me i did not like it at all, so i stopped, granted i was always with him training and never spoke or got spoken to by the client, i was just watching and learning, i did not like it, so i stopped. A lot of his clients are repeat people, and i know this is a hard bizz to get into and flourish, which leads me to my next question.he said he was going to start an online based selling annuity site so that way we would not have to chase the client they would come to us, and was suppose to launch a while ago and it still has not happened, he keeps telling me soon soon soon and i keep waiting but i cant wait anymore,his intentions are great i know he means well but nothing has happened he is a good guy though. I have a cuzin who owns his own Farm bureau agency, i talked to him, he said to go and get my P&C license i already have my life license, and that he has an office ready for me to start working with him, and would give me really good commission %, and would help me and mentor me into this field, I am very active in my community and my church ( catholic ),i know a lot of people, CPAs, Lawyers , ect... i already asked a lot of my friends and family if they would switch over to me if i could save them money they said " of course", i dont know what to do, i work as a cook right now cooking and i hate my job, i love the insurance field, helping people and putting the client first and getting paid while i work i love the idea of it, someone please help.do i keep waiting for the site to happen?or should i go and get my p&c and go to work for my cuzin?,i cant do both, i dont want to start at my cuzinz and then leave when the site goes up, or leave to go work for my cuzin and then the site goes up and does really well and then i say to myself " damn i should have waited" , im very lost and bills are starting to pile up, thank you and i hope this is not a bother.

Forget the on line gig. It is harder than the in person. You would be more suited to P&C.

Going by your life history, P & C I think is the better fit. I would make sure Farmers is competitive in your area.

Farm Bureau and Farmers are different companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Going by your life history, P & C I think is the better fit. I would make sure Farmers is competitive in your area.

Why do I THINK THE OP and you are the same poster with different IDs?

Last edited:
Farm Bureau and Farmers are different companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Why do I THINK THE OP and you are the same poster with different IDs?

What does that get me? Don't know how you get that feeling. You will need to pardon me when I read farm bureau as farmers. :1baffled:. Remind me not to read too fast.

Back