If You Could Only Choose 1 To Sell, Which is Better?

Which is better?

• FE

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Med Supps

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
I sell both, but if I had to choose only one I would probably lean toward Med Supps.
Reason: I commonly replace FE but if a person gets a med supp they're happy with, they usually hold on to it.
Renewals are nice. :yes:

do medsupps.
they have great renewals.
it's a higher class of clientele.
you'll make considerably more money in the long run.
you'll be able to take time off and still have significant income coming in.
the demographics are in your favor for the next 10 to 15 years.

The demographics are almost the same in both cases, you are targeting the same people for medsup and for FE. I prefer FE, I consider the sale much easier and the persistency much better.

Disclaimer: I'm not a heavy hitter in FE or Medsup. I am average at best when it comes to those two products, so factor that in when making a comparison. I'll talk your ears off about large UL and Term, but not really a major player with FE and Medsup although have done moderate amount of both.

I sell Med Supp and cross sell FE. Even if I don't sell FE to a Med Supp client, the renewal for MS is great as mentioned earlier.

The demographics are almost the same in both cases, you are targeting the same people for medsup and for FE. I prefer FE, I consider the sale much easier and the persistency much better.

Disclaimer: I'm not a heavy hitter in FE or Medsup. I am average at best when it comes to those two products, so factor that in when making a comparison. I'll talk your ears off about large UL and Term, but not really a major player with FE and Medsup although have done moderate amount of both.

FE clientele is generally much lower demo than supp. :err:

I chose P&C. Not sure why I was limited and my choice was taken away. I think you are discriminating against agents that are 'different' than you....

Where is Al at when I need him????

Okay, just kidding, but I really do choose P&C.

Dan

I sell both, but voted med-supps. Love selling them + 6 years on good commission. FE is great, but after the first year it's not much on $$$.

Wrote 2 med-supps today.:yes:

Back