If you could only do it one way forever....

Dexes

Expert
If you could only prospect using one method forever without any alternative what would your choice be?
Please state your area ie. P&C, L&H etc.. and your method.

I'd just let the phone ring and take orders.

"I want a million."

"Sign here."

Otherwise quality referrals are good... if you're worth being referred.

If you could only prospect using one method forever without any alternative what would your choice be?
Please state your area ie. P&C, L&H etc.. and your method.

I would do group presentations and workshops to prospect for retirement planning and medicare clients.

As a matter of fact , outside of networking, this is all that I do now. About 6 or 7 years ago I became so jaded against lead vendors and working leads in general that I have dropped my marketing budget to almost $0. I'm still hoping though to come across that magic lead source that turns 5 dollar bills into 20 dollar bills.

I would do group presentations and workshops to prospect for retirement planning and medicare clients.

As a matter of fact , outside of networking, this is all that I do now. About 6 or 7 years ago I became so jaded against lead vendors and working leads in general that I have dropped my marketing budget to almost $0. I'm still hoping though to come across that magic lead source that turns 5 dollar bills into 20 dollar bills.
I cant wait to have my L&H license. I’m working on it now

Back