If You Don't Know Your Products,then Don't Try and Sell Them!

If you don't know your products,then don't try and sell them!

I see agent everyday that don't even read the agent guide or understand the products that they are trying to sell to clients.

It if very important for you to learn the product that you are trying to sell.

Step 1, should be for you to become an expert on your product.

Study the agent guides and learn your products. You will look stupid in front of a client, when they ask you something and you are clueless.

This is very true. If you study the agent guides and other relevant information, your life will be much easier. If your calling your FMO for help with product knowledge (outside of a couple times a year), your probably not studying enough.

Be a student of the business and become "The Expert".

I've actually got a local guy who calls himself "The Insurance Professor":
Health Insurance Reform | Riverside Inland Empire

Still just a cheap knock off of the Original Pajama Man! lol

0.jpg

I totally agreed with you . I’m looking to start an independent insurance business , but have been doing research for 2 years . I want to offer good companies , good products to customers . Anyone refer any brokers , clusters ??? Thanks so much !

I see agent everyday that don't even read the agent guide or understand the products that they are trying to sell to clients.

Study the agent guides and learn your products. You will look stupid in front of a client, when they ask you something and you are clueless.

Do you have any "agent's guide" or "product" information to share with. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Back