If you market individual health insurance...

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
This might be for you. Then again...maybe not.

We're 6000 strong and hoping to crack the 100,000 barrier by the end of the year.

If you're not a member and currently sell individual health insurance...you need to join now! This association is completely free.

Click on the link or a popular Danish newspaper will publish your nude photos.

http://groups.google.com/group/top-independent-agents?hl=en

DISCLAIMER-This association is NOT intended to draw members from another association that is currently being formed on the Board. Our association actually offers very little advice and is not worthy of charging members. That's why it is completely free! This association offers virtually no assistance to you and may in fact, be a complete waste of your time.

This association offers virtually no assistance to you and may in fact, be a complete waste of your time.

I already waste enough time here without pay.

However, I like what I see so far. Sign me up.

Welcome Chkndinner and thank you for your generous donation of $50 to the website Paypal account. I will make sure the money is used for private information gathering only.

And...your 7-day old VIMO lead will be sent to you in about 10 days because of your generosity.

Join my association Now! NAHIAWETSOT.com

The National Assn of Health Insurance Agents with Egos the size of Texas! I'm so busy and successful, I want to share my success with YOU! Even thought I sell insurance in 1 state, I'll tell ya how to be successfull, anywhere, with my 1460 days of experience!!

It's only $20 a month! C'mon newbies, PayPal that over right quick now, ya hear! You'll be closing 50K in AV per week in no time!!!!!

Friends, this is only meant to be light hearted....

Back