If You Need a Good Voice for Voicemail

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
First of all, I have nothing to do with this website. I found it a couple of days ago and wanted to share with the rest of you.

I use a Google Voice line that forwards to my cell. Now, GV comes with a standard greeting or you can record your own. My problem is that I have a crappy phone voice, soooo....I was searching for downloadable voicemail recordings to use and I found a site that has a bunch of people that will do various things for 5 bucks.

Needless to say I didn't find what I REALLY wanted for 5 bucks. :biggrin:

But, I did find several people that will record custom voicemails for you. I had one done and it was ok. No, it wasn't perfect but it's a hellofa lot better than what I would sound like. I guess if you wanted perfection you'd have to pay a bit more since that would take some back and forth dialog between you and the person doing it, and, thus, more time on their part. Anyway...hope this helps someone, the site is Fiverr.com.

First of all, I have nothing to do with this website. I found it a couple of days ago and wanted to share with the rest of you.

I use a Google Voice line that forwards to my cell. Now, GV comes with a standard greeting or you can record your own. My problem is that I have a crappy phone voice, soooo....I was searching for downloadable voicemail recordings to use and I found a site that has a bunch of people that will do various things for 5 bucks.

Needless to say I didn't find what I REALLY wanted for 5 bucks. :biggrin:

But, I did find several people that will record custom voicemails for you. I had one done and it was ok. No, it wasn't perfect but it's a hellofa lot better than what I would sound like. I guess if you wanted perfection you'd have to pay a bit more since that would take some back and forth dialog between you and the person doing it, and, thus, more time on their part. Anyway...hope this helps someone, the site is Fiverr.com.

I've used fiverr.com a number of times for various things and it really is amazing what you can get for 5 bucks. I managed to get a voicemail greeting for my main line and I've had a few SEO-type activities done as well.

Back