If You Sell Life Insurance; This Will Be Beneficial

insuranceexec

Guru
1000 Post Club
I wanted to share this with anyone who is wanting to gain knowledge about the art of selling life insurance, and the different methods behind finding larger cases to write.

I apologize in advance if I am violating some type of forum rule.

However, I did send the moderators an email about two weeks ago asking permission, and they have yet to respond.

This webinar will be hosted by North American Life, and is an excellent source for advanced case design; primarily dealing with Annuity Maximization.

If you would like to attend; please post your email address or pm me so that I may send you a link to register. Thanks.

Date and time:
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:30 am
Central Daylight Time (GMT -05:00, Chicago)

Duration:
1 hour
Description:
Annuity maximization is typically for clients that don’t plan to spend down all of their assets and would like to leave money for heirs. It’s now time to discover how this sales concept can help you grow your business.

Attend this meeting and you’ll gain a wealth of information:

- Discover how the annuity maximization concept works
- Find out how to leverage assets of an annuity and use them to help provide a greater death benefit for heirs
- Learn how to identify potential annuity maximization clients

Hey matey, this looks awesome! Count my RSVP in. I love this kind of thing - webinars are a fantastic learning opportunity and I wish I was aware of more of them.

Last edited:
Hey matey, this looks awesome! Count my RSVP in. I love this kind of thing - webinars are a fantastic learning opportunity and I wish I was aware of more of them.

Yours has been sent.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[email protected]

Count me in. Thanks.

Yours has been sent as well. I thank you for inquiring, and I hope you enjoy the webinar.

Last edited:
can you just PM it to me?

Don/t want to post my email on a forum - too many bots.

Thanks,

Tom

Back