If Your Selling Medico or Have Clients with Sbcglobal Emails

I submitted some applications and was wondering why I didn't see any status updates so I called in to Medico. Turns out clients with sbcglobal.net email addresses aren't receiving emails from the company for some unknown reason. Medico's tech dept is trying to resolve this so just FYI if you come across applicants with that email provider.
Wondering what other companies have that problem...

I submitted some applications and was wondering why I didn't see any status updates so I called in to Medico. Turns out clients with sbcglobal.net email addresses aren't receiving emails from the company for some unknown reason. Medico's tech dept is trying to resolve this so just FYI if you come across applicants with that email provider.
Wondering what other companies have that problem...

That's really odd thanks for letting us know.

I usually do the voice authorization instead, they have to do phi anyway so I figure it's one less to worry about.

SBCglobal's and Medico's domain have been blacklisted many times and many company ISP's and Mail exchanges are blocking email's.

This needs to be unblocked at the company levels and actively taken off the blacklisting.... There are over 50 companies that maintain Blacklists that are subscribed to by ISP's and other Spam blockers.

Skipper

Back