If You're a Cop You Have to Tell Me, Are You a Cop?

I already admitted you were right and I was wrong. What more do you want. I did get a clarification on what I typed, but am not going to post it here. It is on the internet, and I will live with it forever. Try and find something I posted that was actually helpful. You can't because that does not make you seem helpful. I will keep on posting, and you will keep on ragging on me. That's fine. I don't know you, but evidently you know me. We have already realized you are the smarter, better, professional. From here on out, I will send you my posts, and replies for fact checking. Two words I know you've never uttered, "I'm wrong". Alright, three words, one contraction. Actually, the person who found out what I did wrong, is not an insurance agent, but a fellow Toastmaster. What I typed was, and is, wrong. There is a way I can correct it, but that won't change people like you, so why put forth the effort. I showed him the thread, explained to him what I meant, and he agreed with you. I was wrong in what I typed, even when I tried to explain myself. For that, I thank you. I learned that people who hate still have things to teach. That is why there is someone like you on this forum. Hitler was a hated man, but a military genius. He, like you, exposed his enemy, over and over again. He didn't caudle them. He made them stretch and win at HIS game. Like him, you are a genius, who has exposed me. For that, I was forced to go out of this community to get help. Which I did. Now I know what I should have typed, but didn't. Regardless of what I post this day forward, you have that thread to use against me. That is my fault. That's life. We do run in different circle. I work with middle class individuals, and those that service those people. For that I am proud. I don't have the time, desire, or talent to find threads to expose people the way you do. It's just not on my radar. Too many other things in my life to take up space in my brain. But, like I tell my kids, once it's on the internet, it's there forever.

I did not read all this, no point. Keep getting 100% of your 2 clients your way.

Just admit you embellished.

You posted on the open forum that you get 100% of your clients in a certain way and I'm calling you on this because it's not realistic and you know it man up and be honest.

----------

Ok I just read everything, and have determined your broke. You wait for this unicorn client/referral to come to you. Although may make you feel special inside, your bank account may differ.

Bob your clearly a smart guy, but dude, go work AND get clients with your "I am smarter than CMS way".

New agents will look at your post and think it's a viable concept, to actually make a living.

Other than that "smart" accusation, you are spot on. Damn, you're good! ;)

So you lied or embellished? Because you pass the buck answer isn't working. Or should all new agents start out at the mall and then hook up with attorneys and CPAs and financial visors and only have 100% of their clients write them letters? Your Segway of the truth is not working how muscle Bob the insurance guy.

----------

So you lied or embellished? Because you pass the buck answer isn't working. Or should all new agents start out at the mall and then hook up with attorneys and CPAs and financial visors and only have 100% of their clients write them letters? Your Segway of the truth is not working how muscle Bob the insurance guy.

So right now your pants on fire and you're not sure if you should stop drop and roll I get that

Obviously, Adolph, you missed the part where I mentioned this only works for me and no one else.

Dude, why is a 7 figure professional like yourself even wasting time with me?

:GEEK:

Thank you for the attention, though. It does wonders for my ego.

:goofy:

Perhaps, if I paid as much attention to what I type as you do, I wouldn't be dancing this dance with you. That's another lesson you've taught me. I purchased Dragon Speak, and before I post, in addition to sending it off to you, I will proof read it for factual errors and miscommunication.

I've turned lemons into lemonade, thanks to you.

Oh wow, we've finally gotten the Hitler comparison. Ridiculous!

I compared him to Hitler because, even though Hitler was a nasty individual, he was a military genius. Thad is also a nasty individual, but, like Hitler, he is also a genius.

Why do you think every military leader in the latter 20th, and early 21st Century has read Hitler's book? It's required reading, if you are to advance, militarily, against your opponent.

----------

Glad to know I brightened your day Bob, after all, that's my purpose in life...to brighten others days.:)

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5x9_vsrKZo

Actually, I like his song, "Phoenix", better. Lost him too early in life.

I compared him to Hitler because, even though Hitler was a nasty individual, he was a military genius. Thad is also a nasty individual, but, like Hitler, he is also a genius. Why do you think every military leader in the latter 20th, and early 21st Century has read Hitler's book? It's required reading, if you are to advance, militarily, against your opponent. ---------- Actually, I like his song, "Phoenix", better. Lost him too early in life.

Once you result to Hitler comparisons you've lost the debate and credibility. Next thing you know you'll be calling him racist or a homophobe.

Hijack-DeNiro.jpg

Well there goes another thread...

So I am super confused and must massively apologize I called you out on what clearly was a lie or embellishment and you're still not willing to admit you embellished it's not a big deal and you compare me to Hitler who tortured and killed millions upon millions of people wow.

Back