If You're a Cop You Have to Tell Me, Are You a Cop?

So I am super confused and must massively apologize I called you out on what clearly was a lie or embellishment and you're still not willing to admit you embellished it's not a big deal and you compare me to Hitler who tortured and killed millions upon millions of people wow.

Yeah but he called you a genius too. That has to count for something. ?

Post #19 in this thread. I admitted I was wrong and you were right.

What else do you want?

By the way, I still am wrong. There, a confirmation.

And, just in case you didn't get that, I AM, WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE WRONG!

They say that it takes saying something three times for you to get a point across. Hopefully, I did that in this post.

But, please, keep this thread alive the next time you see me post somewhere else.

For the person that sent me the song from Dan Fogelberg, a better choice would be:

Liar by Three Dog Night
Lonesome Loser by Little River Band, or
Get Over It by the Eagles

Wow , Get a room already

32424179.jpg

:no:

He went from sitting in the mall food court to having folks beg for his business? BS. It's agents like Bob that make it apparent that there will always be a future for even the mediocre agents if they are honest and willing to work. The guy is a real tool and straight up liar.

He went from sitting in the mall food court to having folks beg for his business? BS. It's agents like Bob that make it apparent that there will always be a future for even the mediocre agents if they are honest and willing to work. The guy is a real tool and straight up liar.

I'm not trying to take up for Bob because I don't know for sure what his business model is. That's a problem for most people on the board to include you. You have no idea what he does or doesn't do on a daily basis. So how do you straight up call him a liar without knowing?

Back