ILEADS.COM & healthleads direct - scam

schealthagent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I signed up for leads at Ileads.com recently (well actually they activated the account and started sending leads before i signed the contract.) I was told that the only other folks buying leads in this area code were with a big nationwide operation. They charged $275 for 25 leads. Well they sent 4 leads all of which appeared to be so so. Then I happened to browse healthleadsdirect.com - and wouldn't you know it, the same four leads were being sold there as "exclusive" leads for $7.25 a piece. Well, they had the same zip, dob, and height and weight so I'm pretty sure it's them. So anyway, I'm not sure who is doing what but either way it is complete bs. It looks like someone is buying the leads, having their agents work them and selling them to recoup some of their costs. ANyone have similar experiences with other sites? Can you cite details?

I signed up for leads at Ileads.com recently (well actually they activated the account and started sending leads before i signed the contract.) I was told that the only other folks buying leads in this area code were with a big nationwide operation. They charged $275 for 25 leads. Well they sent 4 leads all of which appeared to be so so. Then I happened to browse healthleadsdirect.com - and wouldn't you know it, the same four leads were being sold there as "exclusive" leads for $7.25 a piece. Well, they had the same zip, dob, and height and weight so I'm pretty sure it's them. So anyway, I'm not sure who is doing what but either way it is complete bs. It looks like someone is buying the leads, having their agents work them and selling them to recoup some of their costs. ANyone have similar experiences with other sites? Can you cite details?
I've been buying and selling internet leads since 1996. There are a lot of bad apples out there, but still a few good ones, I've tested most of them already.
There are so many things you have to check out, I wouldn't know where to begin. I am an agent as well, A top producer for Anthem Blue Cross in OH.KY. and IN

I tried HealthLeadsDirect.com. One "exclusive" lead I got from them also came in from Netquote within a few minutes. Fortunately I got credited for the lead from both companies and still sold them a policy.

Based on conversations with prospects the healthleadsdirect leads are old. I no longer use the service.

Another one to stay far away from is quotesauction. Has anyone had any dealings with healthleads.com....... they never answer their phone.

We need to do a complete review of all the internet lead companies and keep it posted. If we stop buying the crap from some of them it might turn around.

Back