ileads.com

He may be their CEO or President.

They use affiliates (OK...everyone does!) and they CAN RESELL THE LEAD AFTER 48 HOURS (according to their contract). Of course they say "the lead probably won't be sold for two weeks."

Leads cost $9 or $11 (shared with 4 or 2 agents).

This information was provided by a recent conversation with an ILeads rep (emailed to me by another person).

Last edited:
I used them a few years ago. EXPENSIVE!!! it was a complete waste of money. I'm not certain exactly how they got the "leads"

One guy had just purchased Physician's Mutual LTC and wanted to know whether or not he'd gotten a "good deal"

One guy was a P&C guy, I'm still not certain why he asked for a life quote, since he was also Life licensed

The rest, they really had no interest.

I'm still waiting to find out whether or not the common trait was filling out the form "Win this Mercedes Benz or $50,000 cash!" in the mall, and somehow this turned into a life insurance lead? Is that a good idea?

I lit. had someone tell me they were just trying to win a laptop form a pop up ad. They had to reply to the ad 3 times to get it and my $15 life lead was one of them.

Netquote hmmmm Sure gonna sign up for more of those!

Back