I'll Get The Paperwork Started!

if they don't give me any trouble through the trial closes, then by all means, assumptive close them.....

I only ask which one they would prefer if I think there's a good chance they'll say no... and typically if I have to ask that, then I'm not getting the sale anyways, cause they didn't follow the path I took them down throughout the sales process

The old pen trick. Point the pen up towards your eyes so they look in your eyes when you want them to, then down to the paper and get started when you want them too. It works great

You always learn something from listening. Thats just a good life lesson but, I try and also let the customer talk themselves into a close as well. Part of the open-ended questioning and allows you to lead individuals into a guided ultimate conclusion that ends in a sale and as soon as you receive that trial close, close the sale. Its a form of benefit-selling and can be used with the assumptive close. I'm all for sales training. You can always learn something.

and when you are filling out the paperwork lean in for a kiss......why not get both....hahahahaha

Tricks work on some products and some people. Just don't try it on all products and all people especially if you're looking for long-term relationships.

Latest posts

Back