I'll Take You to Lunch!!

I am finalizing the legal work on my insurance agency and would love to buy someone lunch in exchange for some advice and answers to a few of my questions (dealing with specifics of Commercial Insurance).

I am in NW Georgia and will travel anywhere from Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Birmingham.

Thanks in advance...

Hey Georgia
I'm just below Atlanta. You don't have to take me to lunch and I will answer your questions if I can haha

I'm willing to host a goto meeting for all of you. IF you would like this, just let me know and I will do it.

Can you mail me some food?

Rick

I figured Mark covered this in his webinar... maybe a food powerpoint: B-king, Taco-smell and from the Colonel's joint, a Hillary Clinton special; (two large thighs, two small breasts and a left wing).

Sorry....cant mail lunch...nor do I plan on having anyone for lunch...:)

warrenins - you are in McDonough?? seriously I will take you to lunch in exchange for some finer details on commercial insuance!

Nick - I am sure I could use some additional advice on being an independent health agent (I have been captive)...if you want a meal, let me know.

Mark - Your product line is very appealing...we need to talk!

I will try to get back with you guys in a couple of weeks, right now I am working full time and planning out all the details to get this thing off the ground.

Thanks for the responses!

</IMG>

Be glad to help if I can. I started out with an independent employee benefits brokerage and incoporated commercial at a later date.

Back