Illinois FMO suggestions

pcpro

Good afternoon,
I'm very new to the senior market and think that getting set up with an FMO either based out of Illinois or working heavily in that market would be a great first step. Just added my health/life license and am wanting to pursue the Medicare market more. Any good places to start?

Hey, thanks goillini. We certainly appreciate the mention. Pcpro – since you're new to the market I'd suggest giving our office a call and asking for John or Luke Hockaday. They're pretty awesome and can point you in the right direction to get going. New Horizons specializes in the senior market, so we're definitely right in your lane. Our number is 888-780-7676. -Rebekah
I'll second that!

What area of the state are you in? If you're in far NE...stay outta my way :-)

Can anyone recommend a good Senior Markets FMO in the Chicago area, particularly the NW suburbs...near Schaumburg? The last owner I was affiliated with passed away suddenly and the agency was dissolved. Now I'm an orphan, in need of reconnecting. Thanks in advance!

-Allen

Can anyone recommend a good Senior Markets FMO in the Chicago area, particularly the NW suburbs...near Schaumburg? The last owner I was affiliated with passed away suddenly and the agency was dissolved. Now I'm an orphan, in need of reconnecting. Thanks in advance!

-Allen
In this day and age it doesn't matter where the FMO's are located unless you need training. You've been around long enough that I know that's not the case.

I live an hour away from a good FMO, but don't use them because they also have an agency that's in direct competition. I'm perfectly happy using FMO's in Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas and Texas for the Senior Market. I choose to deal with FMO's that have added value like lead co-ops and many extras. If you need supplies, you can order them from the company, but if you order them from the FMO, you can get them quicker, often the next day.

-Allen

Allen,
Feel free to give us a call and see what we can do for you.

Allen,
Feel free to give us a call and see what we can do for you.
Hi Todd. Thank-you for the offer, but I need an office to go to. Too many distractions, lack of discipline, and being out of touch with the insurance world the past 2 years, has not been good for me financially.

Back