Illinois Mutual

Guys,

I just got a wonderful GA contract with Illinois Mutual. I got it with the company as well. I did not have to go through a middle man. That is a big deal for me. It is a wonderful deal, no E&O needed. I have it and will keep it nonetheless. They have a good contract, and a pretty good pay out. I love company direct contracts. It is always the best contract to have. They are also still a mutual company also. I love that.

;)

They also have a good deal going on right now called the fast start program. In your 1st 90 days if you have 3 apps with at least $4,000 in annualized premium you'll get $500. That is a good deal. In your 1st 180 days if you get 6 apps and $8,000 in annualized premium you get either $1,200 or a free lap top. Both are very easy to do. I'll earn both of those deals. All of you guys can do this as well. It will be very easy.

:D

So far they have been very easy to work with. I hope it will stay that way as well. They also seem to want new life agents real bad right now. They are coming out with a 10 pay, 20 pay and life paid up at 65 by the end of the year. They also have DI, term life, par whole life, mature market life, annuities, group life, group DI, and return of premium term. I'm not big on term but they do have it. I think they are trying to get into the life insurance business big time. They have mostly been a disability company in the past.

I just thought some of you guys might want some of this action. It is the best deal I have ever saw in my life. I'm thinking I'm going to start putting all of my business with Illinois Mutual. That is how good of a deal it is.

http://www.illinoismutual.com

So whats the street level commission you were able to get by going direct with IM?

It all depends on what contract you get.

1. No minimum production
2. $15,000 in Annualized Premium
3. $100,000 in Annualized Premium

I have number 2. I can only tell you about it if you e mail me I'll e mail you you the payout page. It is in a PDF and will take to long for me to type.

[email protected]

UL-6 80%

UL-9 95%

UL-10 55%

Term 10 & 15 70%

Term 20 & 30 85%

WL $5,000 to $24,999 75%

WL $25,000 and up 85%

Mature Market 100%

SPWL 16%

Child Guard 36%

Renewals for all life plans are 5% in years 2 - 10 and 2% years 11 and up. If you have a Except WL 15% in years 2 and 3 and 5% years 4 and up. This is the real deal on WL. 5% for the life of the policy is a big deal. I know of no company that pays 5% for life after year 4. It is a good deal.

Life Bonus: a bonus amount of 5% for 13 month persistency rate of 78% higher is required to receive the 5% bonus for all life plans but Child Guard. You must also have $25,000 in annualized premium to qualify for this 5% bonus. This 5% bonus is also a big deal. It will increase you commission rate 5% on all products but Child Guard. Man this is a good deal.

Child Guard is a one time $250.00 premium for a term policy that is paid till age 18. Then if the child wants to keep the policy they can convert it to a $100,000 WL for $250.00 per year. This is a real good deal. You'll also not get any renewals on SPWL. Yet SPWL will count on all of your production credits dollar for dollar for the premium paid. To help get you to the $25,000 5% production goal.

I'm sorry I gave you the wrong e mail address.

My addy is [email protected]

So if you wish to see it all and you should e mail me and I'll send it to you.

Last edited:
SIA,

" Ther mature market is final expense I assume? Are their rates competitve? "

The rates are running par with most other companies. They are very competitive with any company. They may be higher than a few and lower than a few. You'll find that you can compete with most any company out there.

The mature market is by Illinois Mutual is Graded Benefit and Simplified Issue whole life insurance.

Graded Benefit you can write.

$5,000 up to $25,000 age 45 to 65

$5,000 to $20,000 age 66 to 70

$5,000 to $15,000 age 71 to 75

$5,000 to $10,000 age 76 to 85

Simplified Issue WL

All starting from $5,000 Minimum Issue

45 to age 65 $100,000

65 to age 70 $50,000

71 to age 75 $25,000

76 to age 85 $15,000

You can write larger face amounts with them than with many companies. That is what is real cool thing about Illinois Mutual Simplified Issue Whole Life.

Here is the website for you to contact Illinois Mutual. See what state you are in and call them up and see what they say. They e mailed me a contract right away, I'm talking about they e mailed it to me in less than 10 minutes. I was ready to write apps the very next day. Now that is a big deal. They do not play games.

That being said, you must write an app in 30 days or your contract is voided out. They want you to write apps. So far this is the best company I have ever dealt with. I have worked with Mass Mutual, Penn Mutual, AmerUs Life, and Mutual of Omaha. So far Illinois Mutual is better than all of them. They are easier to work with and have better pay out rates. I was company direct with all of them.

http://www.illinoismutual.com/SalesTeams.aspx

Last edited:
I did a rating for $250,000 10 year term for a 60 year old male in 95628 zip code (CA) with West Coast vs. IllMu and Ill wasn't even close. WC killed them price-wise. But maybe I was wasn't comparing apples to apples. I'm somewhat new at life rating.

Al

Back