I'm a New Agent, I Passed My Test, Now Show Me the Money!

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I’m a new agent and I’m just getting started.

See, my plan was just to pass the test and then see what the next step would be.

I passed the test so now the hard part is over with.

Now all I got to do is stay at home in my boxer and sell insurance over the phone or buy some leads and triple my money every time.

Maybe I can find a captive company that will pay me $500 to $1,000 a week while they train me.

I’m really good at selling stuff to people and how hard could this be?

Can’t one of you just show me exactly what you’re doing and let me copy you?

In case I forgot to tell you, I really just want to do this part time to make a little extra money and I don’t have any money to spend doing this either.

See, my plan was just to pass the test and then see what the next step would be.

Now all I got to do is stay at home in my boxer and sell insurance over the phone or buy some leads and triple my money every time.

Maybe I can find a captive company that will pay me $500 to $1,000 a week while they train me.

In case I forgot to tell you, I really just want to do this part time to make a little extra money and I don’t have any money to spend doing this either.

Your first step is to get organized and keep everything all together, easy to find and not have things "dangling" all over the place. Boxers will not enable you to do that, briefs will keep everything in a nice, easy to find, tidy little package.

Common Mark - you're leaving this out:

"What..you're offering me 90%? Another agency offered me 120%."

If this sounds like you. Then call Rosenthal Financial Services at 1-877-968-5757 and we'll get you on your way to $500 to a $1000 a week!
Due to the extremely high volume of calls you may need to leave your number and we'll call you back as soon as possible.
I think you left some info off of your add so I fixed it for you:D

You can do it part time and make a good living after you have done this for a while,,or if the agent is really a hard worker like yourself.

HARD WORKER? LOL

i JUST CHURN AND BURN BABY!

....OH THIS OTHER AGENT OFFERED ME AETNA...

AETNA? U SAY?

CLICK

GOODBYE!

Back