I'm Being Investigated......

I write MAs, Med Sup and PDP with them. I did have to send in a copy of my E & O. I have been writing for them since about 2008. Don't even have a speeding ticket against me and have not had my hand slapped - should be ok - I hope - what are they looking for?

I don't think they're looking for you. You should be okay. I had to send in a copy of my E & O coverage too.

I heard that all UHC employees must go through the same annual criminal and credit check as agents. Not that it matters... but I guess it's nice to know they aren't picking on just the agents.

Most of this is CYA for UHC in light of more restrictions and witch hunts by CMS. If they do background checks, eliminate a few then it makes them look way better if/when an employee or agent does something bad that draws attention. Kind of a liability limiter.

Sort of the same thing done by most companies when you get hurt on the job... drug test. Doing this in addition to the random test keeps their WC insurance rates lower.

Has same letter last year. They are not picking on YOU. You're momma might have told you that you were special, but I don't think UHC does!

Hope all goes well for you. You will never hear if it does.

I would listen to your mom and make sure you wear clean underwear til the checks are done!

Thank God Jesus Loves me! Cause Liberals think I am a JERK! :D

Any one here know how long the look back is with UHC/AARP MAPD for background these days? Know from experience? I know it use to be 10 years for bk's and things like that. How about for misdemeanors ie: Disorderly Conduct, 10 years, 7, 5??

Any one here know how long the look back is with UHC/AARP MAPD for background these days? Know from experience? I know it use to be 10 years for bk's and things like that. How about for misdemeanors ie: Disorderly Conduct, 10 years, 7, 5??

Just tell us what kind of crimes you've committed and we might be able to help you. You don't need to keep dragging up every 7 year old thread to get an answer.

Now, spill the beans. :wideeyed:

Unless it is a financial type crime and you aren't currently locked up or on probation - I don't think they care. Now - if you owe a Vector - diff story.

Back