I'm Looking for a GOOD Company to Sell For. Advise Please!!

jazzidiva46

I'm licensed in Tennessee and other states. I'm looking for other opportunities and would like to sell life products. I currently sale med advantage for Healthspring and it has been a good learning experience, no problems. I have an interview with Insperion on Tuesday. I don't know much about them. But I don't fall for the six figure income in 6 months line. I'm just looking for a good honest company. Any help/advice will be appreciated. Thanks,

I'm licensed in Tennessee and other states. I'm looking for other opportunities and would like to sell life products. I currently sale med advantage for Healthspring and it has been a good learning experience, no problems. I have an interview with Insperion on Tuesday. I don't know much about them. But I don't fall for the six figure income in 6 months line. I'm just looking for a good honest company. Any help/advice will be appreciated. Thanks,

If you have been selling MA's why are you not also looking into selling Med Supps or do you not want to be independent?

I'm biased because I'm looking for agents in Tennessee on individual health, but I have some pretty attractive programs if you're an independent agent. If you like to know more about them then check out Welcome and send me an e-mail if you'd like more info about it. The e-mail address is on the site.

Back