I'm looking for affordable leads that have been trialed, true and tested

SShockley21

TX
I don't want to pay a lot for these leads as I'm a new agent building my book of business. I'm looking for leads that fit the above criteria. I can pay $10 or less per lead. I need leads that have a high percentage of appointments booked etc. Can anyone help?

I don't want to pay a lot for these leads as I'm a new agent building my book of business. I'm looking for leads that fit the above criteria. I can pay $10 or less per lead. I need leads that have a high percentage of appointments booked etc. Can anyone help?
Those leads are reserved for the unicorn salespeople..

No such thing as a life lead that you describe. Some vendors may claim theirs is exclusive or high quality but this is not true. I have been buying leads for 43 years and lead quality has gotten worse in the last few years. Too many vendors contacting the same people. If you close 20% of your leads consistently you are above average. Buy 20 leads, set 10 appointments and sell 4 or 5 if you are good at it. I am not talking about a $10 lead. $30 a lead is common in today's market.

You are joking, right?

He must be.... $10 per lead (HILARIOUS!!!). FYI, I did some research on this for my startup, leads on insurance industry close to $30-$75+ per depending on the category.

Last edited:
Notice OP said "new agent". It is possible this person really does not understand the things you are jibing him or her about. I think op's other posts tend to support that possibility.

No such thing as a life lead that you describe. Some vendors may claim theirs is exclusive or high quality but this is not true. I have been buying leads for 43 years and lead quality has gotten worse in the last few years. Too many vendors contacting the same people. If you close 20% of your leads consistently you are above average. Buy 20 leads, set 10 appointments and sell 4 or 5 if you are good at it. I am not talking about a $10 lead. $30 a lead is common in today's market.
^^^ 100% this

Back