Im Looking for Coverage ...

Oh - wow - thanks

----------

don't you love terms like "generally requires"? fantastic terminology

i dont know what this kenzy is offering but from the points shared by the vets here, i can tell you they're looking out for your best interest. avoid mickey mouse crap and buy insurance from a real insurance company. the vets mean well, trust me. this kenzy person not so much

i dont know what this kenzy is offering but from the points shared by the vets here, i can tell you they're looking out for your best interest. avoid mickey mouse crap and buy insurance from a real insurance company. the vets mean well, trust me. this kenzy person not so much

Why not get the real facts before posting? I am an honest person and won't screw anyone over. I am considerate and help as many people as possible. I absolutely dislike when people think they know more about something that they have no idea about!

Why not get the real facts before posting? I am an honest person and won't screw anyone over. I am considerate and help as many people as possible. I absolutely dislike when people think they know more about something that they have no idea about!

From your other post it seems you are only offering US health advisors. If so, telling people they are confused when it comes to the mandate is absolutely false. USHA is NOT ACA compliant. They will be penalized. What you are "trained" to tell people is that the offset of the lower premium more than covers your penalty. Learn your product.

May I make a recommendation. Considering the contradictory information and the tone, why dont you just use a local agent in your area. Ask friends or co-workers for a recommendation.

From your other post it seems you are only offering US health advisors. If so, telling people they are confused when it comes to the mandate is absolutely false. USHA is NOT ACA compliant. They will be penalized. What you are "trained" to tell people is that the offset of the lower premium more than covers your penalty. Learn your product.

I know my product very well thank you! Don't speak on something you don't know!

Back