I'm Offering My SEO Services At A 50% Discount

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
As many of you know, I was one of 25 people to be voted "Master at SEO" by the IWG (Internet Website Guild).

So here you go. This offer is for the next seven days only.

I am slashing my now famous "7-Step To SEO Greatness" cost from $2800 to $1400.

You'll receive the following:

* Guarantee Page 1 Position 1 for at least 10 key phrases. I also guarantee that each phrase will generate at least 2 unique visitors each month to your website.
* Puncttuation Plus (I like to call it). Grammar and spelling is important and you won't have those problems with my help.
* How To Dominate Your Competition. I'll teach you tricks like how to find your top competitor and copy and paste one of their articles on your website.
* 24/7 Support. Any time you need help, you can leave a message on my answering machine. Although I rarely return calls, you'll feel better knowing that you attempted to get help.

Hurry Up! Sign Up! Do It Now!

This offer is void in New Mexico and Finland.

Last edited:
In conjunction with chumps offer, I will throw in 10000 forum profile, 50000 blog comments and 10 unique (spun) articles at 500% mark up.

I have absolutely no SEO skills and am always amazed when I can even reboot this computer.

However, I'll offer my SEO services for 55% my regular prices.

Rick

Interested...
:swoon::biggrin::err::swoon::biggrin::err::goofy:

As many of you know, I was one of 25 people to be voted "Master at SEO" by the IWG (Internet Website Guild).

So here you go. This offer is for the next seven days only.

I am slashing my now famous "7-Step To SEO Greatness" cost from $2800 to $1400.

You'll receive the following:

* Guarantee Page 1 Position 1 for at least 10 key phrases. I also guarantee that each phrase will generate at least 2 unique visitors each month to your website.
* Puncttuation Plus (I like to call it). Grammar and spelling is important and you won't have those problems with my help.
* How To Dominate Your Competition. I'll teach you tricks like how to find your top competitor and copy and paste one of their articles on your website.
* 24/7 Support. Any time you need help, you can leave a message on my answering machine. Although I rarely return calls, you'll feel better knowing that you attempted to get help.

Hurry Up! Sign Up! Do It Now!

This offer is void in New Mexico and Finland.

Back