I'm still alive :)

maryjd123

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
wyoming
Hi you guys..

just thought i would throw a line out here and let you know that i am still alive and kicking -- i have gotten alot of emails for me not posting -- and i apologize if i have not been able to get back with you in a timely manner.

between the doctor visits and surgeries i am having a horrible time trying to be on here to post!!! damn my priorities!! lol

anyways... we are looking at another surgery for the husband -- yes another one...
and my appointment with the kidney doctor is on thursday of this week -- i had an appointment last week but he wanted a ct with contrast (fun)
he did say i have 3 kidney stones in my right kidney and a cyst the size of a ping pong ball on the left -- and no i dont drink tea, i dont drink coke...
and i have no idea ....

hopefully the doc will be able to schedule this surgery so i can hurry up and get back into the game here ---
one question tho -- how many of you are going to tampa with MSIS in June -- the 14th thru the 17th? you only have to sell 50 by may 1st...
whos coming with me? i think it would be neat to meet some people off of here...

well i gotta take some drugs and go to bed -- you guys have fun and get to selling!!

mary d.
the part d lady in wyoming

mary im so glad to see you post again. i hope all is well with you and your family. i get started with msis in a few weeks im so excited thanks for the advice i also signed on with senior market sales
By the way i know you have alot of people emailing you and stuff you probably dont recognize my name this is dan we spoke on the phone a couple months ago
throw me an email if you want [email protected]

Mary, between you and me it sounds like we have more problems than a math book lol glad to see you keepin a smile on your face. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Back