I'm Very Concerned About a Loved One Selling Final Expense

Concerned4

He's been selling FE through HIS for a few months now and is working very hard, putting in a lot of hours and isn't making a profit. He seems to think that after a year of doing this the income will start rolling in. I'm worried that the financial toll (leads, gas$, living expenses) and stress he's under will take a toll long before a year is up. Do you have any insight about this company? Is it believable to think that he'll go from making little to no money all the way to a full salary? Any pitfalls he should look out for? Thank you so much for your advice.

He's been selling FE through HIS for a few months now and is working very hard, putting in a lot of hours and isn't making a profit. He seems to think that after a year of doing this the income will start rolling in. I'm worried that the financial toll (leads, gas$, living expenses) and stress he's under will take a toll long before a year is up. Do you have any insight about this company? Is it believable to think that he'll go from making little to no money all the way to a full salary? Any pitfalls he should look out for? Thank you so much for your advice.

If he's making sales but not making any money there something not right. I've never heard of HIS. But if they pay the regular commission levels around the 115% first year and have good leads and good training they should be OK.

Our agents at FEXcontracting.com generally start making a profit within the first couple months. Unless they can't sell it all.

HIS stands for Howe Insurance Sales- he went to a training a few months ago and seems to think its normal to not be making any money but just from browsing on this forum I get the sense that this isn't correct.

HIS stands for Howe Insurance Sales- he went to a training a few months ago and seems to think its normal to not be making any money but just from browsing on this forum I get the sense that this isn't correct.

From what I know I don't think Howe is a complete rip off. But they do pay lower commissions to the agents and have a bit of a recruiting pyramid type agency.

That would explain why the agents don't make much in their early years.

If he wants to make good money selling insurance he can find better options.

There is WAY too much left unsaid to determine what exactly is his problem.

-What kind of leads is he working?
-How many appointments a week is he completing?
-What is his closing ratio?

I would send him here for a better perspective on the "numbers" behind the final expense business so you can better understand the revenue potential, cost of doing business factors, and net income potential of this business.

You should have him come on here and discuss what's going on in more detail; lots of helpful people on this forum that can lend a hand.

There is WAY too much left unsaid to determine what exactly is his problem.

-What kind of leads is he working?
-How many appointments a week is he completing?
-What is his closing ratio?

I would send him here for a better perspective on the "numbers" behind the final expense business so you can better understand the revenue potential, cost of doing business factors, and net income potential of this business.

You should have him come on here and discuss what's going on in more detail; lots of helpful people on this forum that can lend a hand.

Rearden, i do know they mail the "wal mart" gift card lead havily lol, that is one problem, remember all leads are not the same lol

Rearden, i do know they mail the "wal mart" gift card lead havily lol, that is one problem, remember all leads are not the same lol

United Heritage is offering the Wally World gift card mailer through its mail house now - apparently they got a 3.7% return on a 1000 card mailer recently in Louisiana.

Honestly Have your loved one contact one of these guys who have posted before me, If he invests some money in advertising he should make money fairly quickly

I know Newby and Rearden both offer fair contracts with great training, Can lead him in the right direction and give all the support needed to be successful
'
All he will need is the will to work hard and some money to invest in leads and not be afraid to ask for the order, Everything else can be taught by these guys

Thank you all for your responses- I appreciate them and will certainly send this information along. I am glad to hear that if the work is done it is possible to make a profit through Howe. Thanks again!

"I am glad to hear that if the work is done it is possible to make a profit through Howe. Thanks again!"
I think the message that was given above was that your loved one might be better off with another organization. You already stated he was working very hard and putting in a lot of hours.

This thread has me suspicious though....as if you're an undercover agent wondering what folks think of your organization.

Back