Immediate benefit FE plan for short term oxygen use?

Dull boring question, I know...

Anyone aware of a FE product that provides an immediate benefit for oxygen use in the last 12 months? My client used oxygen for a few weeks in March and I was hoping to find her something.

Thanks much!

Dull boring question, I know...

Anyone aware of a FE product that provides an immediate benefit for oxygen use in the last 12 months? My client used oxygen for a few weeks in March and I was hoping to find her something.

Thanks much!

Mom2Sean,

Give me a call or email. We will have one that will give immediate full benefit, as long as the oxygen use in the past 12 months IS NOT FOR DISEASE. Great premiums also.

Joe Moore [email protected]
National Senior Benefits
Asurco Insurance Marketing
www.asurco.com
PO Box 1954
Morristown, TN 37816
1-800-226-1004
1-423-581-1004

Mom2Sean,

Give me a call or email. We will have one that will give immediate full benefit, as long as the oxygen use in the past 12 months IS NOT FOR DISEASE. Great premiums also.

Yeah, use this guy if you're not interested in ever getting a release...but how would you ever know until you need one!!

Seems that a lot of Oxygen questions are just "currently using oxygen", check around, there are probably options out there.

Thanks, yes I see Americo does state currently. It sure makes it easier to have plenty of quivers for my bow (you know what I mean).

Back