IMO/FMO for new agent focusing on life & health

May 28, 2019

1. Lenore M Pooler

Lenore M Pooler New Member

State:
    Florida
    Today's training is on how to hire through Facebook ads. So the training is great, the lead vendors not so much, but from what I am hearing this is an issue that goes with the business.

2. dbab

dbab Expert

State:
    Texas
    Why are they offering training on hiring to new agents??

dbab, May 30, 2019
  3. Lenore M Pooler

State:
    Florida
  4. Lenore M Pooler

State:
    Florida
    All training s are free and several training sessions weekly, they what to ensure success. I was with another IMO that didn't do much at all for training. I have learned more with FFL in a three week time period, then I have with the other agency in 4 months.

5. Lenore M Pooler

State:
    Florida
    You can ask as many questions as you want, they are truly happy to assist you and answer all your questions. I am a retired teacher so I asked plenty!

6. shonceman

shonceman Guru

State:
    Texas
    I don’t know much about FFL, other than they generally get a bad rap from other forum members. But be aware that “100%” doesn’t always mean 100% of first year premiums. When some of the multi-level type agencies say “100%” they may only be paying 30-40% in reality. Again, I don’t know if FFL is one of those, but I’d be sure to clarify that if I was considering them.

(Edit: just realized the last post in this thread was 5 weeks ago! But I’m gonna leave my post up anyway. It’s still good advice for a newbie investigating “opportunities”.)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019