IMO for Trinity, Senior Life, United Life?

Zach

Expert
Hi guys,
Just wondering what IMO you would recommend using for these companies? Also, maybe what you like using any of these companies for? Thank you for your time!

Why would you want United Life?
I was looking at a spread sheet for cheapest premiums. Its ages 30-70 and face values going up by $10k in each column. I tallied the top 3 cheapest for each one and UHL was 3rd or 4th. It was male and females and then male female smokers. Figured it could help.

I was looking at a spread sheet for cheapest premiums. Its ages 30-70 and face values going up by $10k in each column. I tallied the top 3 cheapest for each one and UHL was 3rd or 4th. It was male and females and then male female smokers. Figured it could help.
Well, makes a little more sense... However, UHL is United HOME Life not United Life. There are a lot of simplified issue companies that will beat SL and UHL but I think Trinity is pretty competitive.

Well, makes a little more sense... However, UHL is United HOME Life not United Life. There are a lot of simplified issue companies that will beat SL and UHL but I think Trinity is pretty competitive.
Trinity was #1 and I believe Senior Life was #2 actually. I'll have you check tomorrow.

Back