IMO Getting Started in Medicare

MedicareBear

Expert
Hi, everyone. New guy here who is looking to get into the Medicare field. I got onto medicaretraining101 and with another guy who does it over the phone. The main thing I liked about the Medicare field is I am able to do it over the phone.

The question I have is I looked through both sites. Both great sites but can't find any scripts or what exactly to say when I start cold calling. Anyone have a script or something to help a new guy out? Thanks in advance.

Hi, everyone. New guy here who is looking to get into the Medicare field. I got onto medicaretraining101 and with another guy who does it over the phone. The main thing I liked about the Medicare field is I am able to do it over the phone.

The question I have is I looked through both sites. Both great sites but can't find any scripts or what exactly to say when I start cold calling. Anyone have a script or something to help a new guy out? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure about the other site, but it's on medicareagenttraining.com. It's a hard site to navigate, but if you ask Chris, I'm sure he can tell you where to look.

Hi, everyone. New guy here who is looking to get into the Medicare field. I got onto medicaretraining101 and with another guy who does it over the phone. The main thing I liked about the Medicare field is I am able to do it over the phone. The question I have is I looked through both sites. Both great sites but can't find any scripts or what exactly to say when I start cold calling. Anyone have a script or something to help a new guy out? Thanks in advance.

... Or you could ask me about Tele - Leads for Med Sups and save yourself from the wasted time and head ache of cold calling.

On MAT you will find 4 or 5 scripts. Go to training, sell 100% by phone, scroll down. They are geared toward an appointment setter to get a date for the agent to call back but could easily be modified to fit needs.

MC101--in the video on selling by phone Rick gives an outline of his script..or at least talking points.

or just google

Thanks. I was planning on getting an appointment setter from the Philippines and give them one of those scripts, but I needed a script for myself for when I call.

I was planning on getting an appointment setter from the Philippines and give them one of those scripts, but I needed a script for myself for when I call.

Use the same script. Practice your accent.

Back