Philly Insurance

I need an IMO that provides training, support and a decent commission, I don’t want a company that tracks my production (no micro management) or offers recycled leads. I’m willing to pay for my own leads or generate my own as well I just need a company that will provide carries to get started. I have been in contact with someone from Family First Life but I seen a lot of mixed reviews. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good company?

Are you new to the industry? What's your background? What's your marketing experience? What's your sales experience? And what do you want to focus on? What's your target market?

If you need hands-on training, I suggest you find someone local to you. There should be plenty of local organizations to help you get contracts. I don't recommend going with an IMO that is far from you if you don't have enough experience. It could be a lonely and frustrating deal if you don't have enough experience and having to rely on an IMO or a manager that is thousands of miles from you.

Ok thanks that’s understandable my only problem is finding a legitimate IMO that is local. The only one I have been in contact with so far is Family First Life.

Back