IMO' s Who carry SBLI

I have never sold a policy online,so this is like really the new thing huh? I'm so used to face to face, that's the way my grandma trained me. Lol. I mean can u make a decent living still? I'm assuming comm is low since your from home, I could be wrong.

imagine your in the home.....how will you be able to show them their options....you pull out your lap top and show them their rates....then what.....you going to take a paper app.....

I have never sold a policy online,so this is like really the new thing huh? I'm so used to face to face, that's the way my grandma trained me. Lol. I mean can u make a decent living still? I'm assuming comm is low since your from home, I could be wrong.
If you want free high quality leads then yes the comp will be "low". But with the right set up you'll sell A LOT of policies so it's worth it.

If you want free high quality leads then yes the comp will be "low". But with the right set up you'll sell A LOT of policies so it's worth it.
DigitalBGA does not develop free leads and has some of the highest street comps out there.....

Back