IMO Suggestions???

Hi Dins.

My name is Bob Vandy, and I am President of Advisors Insurance Brokers. We are a full service Life, LTCI, Income Replacement (DI), Annuity wholesaler.
We have numerous carriers available offering not only IUL, but also WL, traditional UL (including GUL), as well as the other usual suspects - term, survivorship, etc.
We have an experienced team of sales support reps, and I'd be glad to entertain a conversation if you've not yet found a fit. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]or direct at 518.688.8105. Good luck in your search! BV

^^^^To be fair, I doubt many actually read them.

I've often wondered how when someone asks a question regarding "who" to work with, without fail (and nothing against them) brand new folks come out of the woodwork offering up their services. As if they were lurking waiting for the post, which I know can't be true.

^^^^To be fair, I doubt many actually read them.

I've often wondered how when someone asks a question regarding "who" to work with, without fail (and nothing against them) brand new folks come out of the woodwork offering up their services. As if they were lurking waiting for the post, which I know can't be true.

Google ... insurance forums has a lot of authority on google for people who have questions about selling life insurance.. so if you're an IMO researching what people have to say about you or other IMO's you might see those threads pop up while researching on google.

That's my theory .. not 100% sure that's what's happening.

How about 10 to 15 Live Transfers a day, 3-5 appointments set a day thats 15-25 appointments a week working from home, yes no office, no travel all from home. Text 813-293-2851 or reply to this thread and I will send you the info or available for phone appointments in between taking live transfers.
Mike

brand new folks come out of the woodwork offering up their services. As if they were lurking waiting for the post, which I know can't be true.
pfg1 i would not post unless true, I just spent 90 days testing this new company, and decided to spread the wealth because the insurance industry is one of the toughest to make good money ever. Ive lost several hundreds of dollars to companies who promise the world. I can send you link to info or invite you to a live daily call we have every morning @ 9am EST to see for yourself. Just trying to help every other broke insurance agent out there to be successful.
Mike

Not trolling here guys...I received an email with the thread attached and simply responded. I have (admittedly) not been a very active member. Not new, I believe I only show up as new as I changed my email address. Guess I should have researched further.

Back