IMO Suggestions???

Not trolling here guys...I received an email with the thread attached and simply responded. I have (admittedly) not been a very active member. Not new, I believe I only show up as new as I changed my email address. Guess I should have researched further.
I think you show up as new until you have 20 posts. There are lots of people that show up as new, even though they've been a member for 10 years, because they never post.

How about 10 to 15 Live Transfers a day, 3-5 appointments set a day thats 15-25 appointments a week working from home, yes no office, no travel all from home. Text 813-293-2851 or reply to this thread and I will send you the info or available for phone appointments in between taking live transfers.
Mike

IUL phone sales???

Yes between, 10 to 15 live transfers a day, from term to super term to IUL's. Only company out there offering live transfers. we are looking for solid people only, 10 calls, set 3 appointments, close 1 sale, 10/3/1 per day 5 days a week equals 50/15/5 which average being 12K-15k a month minimum.

it has return of premium at the end of the term, or if you keep the policy, dont get sick, dont file a claim for living benefits, at age 85 you get 100% of face value of your policy

Back