IMO Suggestions???

Enhanced Surrender Value Rider on the QOL Gurantee Plus II, can surrender 100% and receive monthly payments, its not a lump sum, paid over 10 years

Dins,

Contact me. I am the IUL brokerage manager at a fast growing independent agnecy. Primary IUL companies: Lincoln, Protecitve, North America, Pac Life and ANICO just to name a few... Lincoln has cam out with an amazing IUL late last month..

WealhPreserve IUL - Cap of 8.75%, floor 1%.
- 40 year guaurantee (Its 1st column, worst scenario max mortality side) for up to 50; age 50 and up have worst scare is worse case guarantee to age 90. I
-FREE "LTC" rider, basically a discounted LTC rider, 2/6 ADL or sever cognitive condition LNC will pay you a good chunk of your money for health expenses, or even vacation. BUT, it's discounted. So instead of getting 100% of the face amount, you get apprx. 67-75% of death benefit, but it free and not forced to take it.

- Protective still looks better on younger clients ages 18-38. 0% floor though, only downside. Great product.

First post.

And you are Who?

Dins,

Contact me. I am the IUL brokerage manager at a fast growing independent agnecy. Primary IUL companies: Lincoln, Protecitve, North America, Pac Life and ANICO just to name a few... Lincoln has cam out with an amazing IUL late last month..

- 40 year guaurantee (Its 1st column, worst scenario max mortality side) for up to 50; age 50 and up have worst scare is worse case guarantee to age 90. I
-FREE "LTC" rider, basically a discounted LTC rider, 2/6 ADL or sever cognitive condition LNC will pay you a good chunk of your money for health expenses, or even vacation. BUT, it's discounted. So instead of getting 100% of the face amount, you get apprx. 67-75% of death benefit, but it free and not forced to take it.

- Protective still looks better on younger clients ages 18-38. 0% floor though, only downside. Great product.
First post ever and a solicitation I would definitely call this person so your clients can get free vacations in retirement!
First post.

And you are Who?

I bet he will start you at 30 percent, and you can recruit a downline.

Cool thanks mates! I actually do not, nor would accept any comp. I know it's hard to believe, but there ARE a rare few that have a strange passion for permanent insurance and obsessed with about every carrier, especially when a new or updated product comes out. I was offering a helping hand - I am very well off and honestly could care less about commissions unless it was a personal client. Good try though!

Dins,

Please read post 13 and 16 in this thread.

Welcome to the forum. It is a great place. Thankfully, the Life forum is still mostly agents. The recruiter are pretty active on a couple of the other forums.

Well I'm sure it doesn't surprise many of you to hear that I've gotten countless PMs with offers. Some of them have posted in the thread as well, most of them have not. It's hard to figure out who's really legit and can offer what I need so I'd hope that these guys would be willing to show me what they can offer by helping me with a case I've been working, but haven't closed. I'm looking for the best solution and, somewhere to bring this business. Here's the situation:
Husband-24YO, Great Health
Wife-26YO, Good Health, but probably standard based on Height/Weight(5'6 240lbs)
Kid1-5YO
Kid2-Almost 1yr old

Husband currently has a large 20yr Term with Trans and qualified super preferred. Wants 500K of additional coverage.

He wants his and the wife's policy to be for retirement with the goal of 7 figures in each by age 65. Wants the kids polices to be for college contribution and kids to have a head start on retirement.
Budget is $800mo.
My original plan was:

For the husband and wife, set up a 500K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo each. My illustration shows that if he pays consistently, at age 65 he should have almost 1.3M Non-Guaranteed, and she she have almost 1.2M Non-Guaranteed.

For the older kid, set up 300K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo.
For younger kid, set up 500K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo. (My illustration shows that there should be around 100K non-guaranteed at age 22).

I thought this was a great plan, but as I've learned more and more, I'm not so sure it's the best I could do.

I'm wondering if doing a lower DB on the IUL and supplementing with more term would be better in the long term. Or maybe there's other options I just don't know about yet.

I've gotten many PMs with guys saying they are the best. Well here's a great chance to prove it out in the open. How would you advise me?

P.S. Non-Recrutiers opinions would be much appreciated as well! TIA

Well I'm sure it doesn't surprise many of you to hear that I've gotten countless PMs with offers. Some of them have posted in the thread as well, most of them have not. It's hard to figure out who's really legit and can offer what I need so I'd hope that these guys would be willing to show me what they can offer by helping me with a case I've been working, but haven't closed. I'm looking for the best solution and, somewhere to bring this business. Here's the situation:
Husband-24YO, Great Health
Wife-26YO, Good Health, but probably standard based on Height/Weight(5'6 240lbs)
Kid1-5YO
Kid2-Almost 1yr old

Husband currently has a large 20yr Term with Trans and qualified super preferred. Wants 500K of additional coverage.

He wants his and the wife's policy to be for retirement with the goal of 7 figures in each by age 65. Wants the kids polices to be for college contribution and kids to have a head start on retirement.
Budget is $800mo.
My original plan was:

For the husband and wife, set up a 500K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo each. My illustration shows that if he pays consistently, at age 65 he should have almost 1.3M Non-Guaranteed, and she she have almost 1.2M Non-Guaranteed.

For the older kid, set up 300K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo.
For younger kid, set up 500K increasing IUL through NA @ $200mo. (My illustration shows that there should be around 100K non-guaranteed at age 22).

I thought this was a great plan, but as I've learned more and more, I'm not so sure it's the best I could do.

I'm wondering if doing a lower DB on the IUL and supplementing with more term would be better in the long term. Or maybe there's other options I just don't know about yet.

I've gotten many PMs with guys saying they are the best. Well here's a great chance to prove it out in the open. How would you advise me?

P.S. Non-Recrutiers opinions would be much appreciated as well! TIA

I think the 1.2m and 1.3m you're seeing is the non guaranteed Death benefit .. not the cash value.

when doing an IUL for cash value..I would always lower the DB and supplement with term.

I would pforego the kids policies .. Just add them as a term rider. Tell them it's more efficient that way. Since they're doing this for college .. I would use the NA Rapid BUilder since the cash value is better early on. their savings won't be anything great when the 5 yr old is 18 but it's better than nothing and it's a predictable result.

so try to do a $375 premium for each thereabout .. and use the remaining to purchase a term

curious to see what others think .

Back