IMO Suggestions???

See that's where I'm still hung up... what do you consider the right people? From the description I've given of my clients, why would/ wouldn't they fit the bill in your opinion?
Its not that they dont fit the bill... I explain both to clients pros and cons of each. They can choose. For folks that want potential higher cash value that are ok with having some risk, IUL works. IUL is a great fit for folks that have varying income also. The ability to pay little or alot can be huge for some folks.
If they want solid performance with guarantees and no risk, WL works great. I also like the fact that WL can be paid up and turned completely off at retirement. Not that its a big deal on a small premium, but on a big premium its a real nice option to have. No premium payments due in retirement.

We pride ourselves in having highest compensation grid in the industry. Our technology is free forever to any agent and is not dependant on you contracting thru us.

This worked out ok for Facebook & Google.

it has return of premium at the end of the term, or if you keep the policy, dont get sick, dont file a claim for living benefits, at age 85 you get 100% of face value of your policy

Whats the maximum face value allowed for this policy? is it A rated company?

so not everyone appointed with AIG/AG can sell this product?

It has return of premium at the end of the term, or if you keep the policy, dont get sick, dont file a claim for living benefits, at age 85 you get 100% of face value of your policy

I think it is 10m. Yes, American General is "A" rated.

Yes A rated, but ironically needed the US government to loan them nearly $200B to help them stay in business during the 2008 crisis. So, apparently the rating agencies miss some key indicators every once in awhile

Yes A rated, but ironically needed the US government to loan them nearly $200B to help them stay in business during the 2008 crisis. So, apparently the rating agencies miss some key indicators every once in awhile

Seriously? Haven't went hashed this into the ground a million times already?

Back