IMO - Term Telesales

I'd 100% avoid this. It's a personal opinion though, so do you.

Why? Just because you are jealous isn't a reason.

We offer awesome Agent Opportunities. Best Career Program on the planet. Have excellent Broker Contracts. Have hot, fresh Leads and access to quality Lead Vendors. Offer superior Support and Training. Open release policy if no debt.

We teach Agents how to put $100k+ a year in their bank account selling Term, Mortgage Protection, Final Expense and most importantly - Medicare products.

Thanks for being a #Fan Travis. I may even send you a free t-shirt.

Pick the company(s) you want then just get contracts for those. Example : my TA is with Todd King, my Protective and Sagicor are somewhere else. Makes zero difference.

Exactly what I told Rob.

Don't put all your eggs in the same basket.

They told me this morning this

3 Initial Requirements to Onboard with Digital BGA and Digital Senior Benefits

1.) 5 State Licenses {No Exceptions Except for P and C Agents. See Below]

2.) LEAD SPEND REQUIREMENTS

3.) NO Outstanding Vectors or Debts Owed to Life Insurance Companies

This isn't true IF you have your own lead source. We have dozens of very successful agents that generate their own leads and don't buy any leads from us.

We're trying to cut out those agents who we train to sell and train on our technology, then never write a piece of business.

I'll have Josh reach back out to you because that point was obviously glazed over. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I send all of my term to The Marcus Agency. Talk with Todd or Michelle. They contract agents who sell nationwide. Affiliated with TermProvider.

This isn't true IF you have your own lead source. We have dozens of very successful agents that generate their own leads and don't buy any leads from us.

We're trying to cut out those agents who we train to sell and train on our technology, then never write a piece of business.

I'll have Josh reach back out to you because that point was obviously glazed over. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

I don't really think there was a misunderstanding: Here is the the detail I received on the Lead spend requirement:

75 TERM LEADS ONE TIME BUYS= $1125 TO ONBOARD
50 LEADS MINIMUM ON AUTO REFILL

Lead Spends will typically need to be planned to be an ongoing expense. You can't successfully launch a telesales business with only 1 week of lead purchases.

If this is completely not feasible or ideal for your current situation, it's likely better suited that you wait until you have the cash flow to launch your insurance business.

*** I then stated, if that is the requirement than I don't think we are a good fit because I have my own lead gen source but that I appreciate the info. Response was: anytime..

Not sure how I misunderstood that?

I don't really think there was a misunderstanding: Here is the the detail I received on the Lead spend requirement:

75 TERM LEADS ONE TIME BUYS= $1125 TO ONBOARD
50 LEADS MINIMUM ON AUTO REFILL

Lead Spends will typically need to be planned to be an ongoing expense. You can't successfully launch a telesales business with only 1 week of lead purchases.

If this is completely not feasible or ideal for your current situation, it's likely better suited that you wait until you have the cash flow to launch your insurance business.

*** I then stated, if that is the requirement than I don't think we are a good fit because I have my own lead gen source but that I appreciate the info. Response was: anytime..

Not sure how I misunderstood that?

Considering that's Jeff's agency, I'd take it as there was possibly an internal misunderstanding concerning their policy.

Accept the apology and move on.

Back