IMO's For Columbian Mutual???

cptlbc724

Expert
OHIO
I posted last week about Columbian Mutual's GI...Given it alot of thought after reading through different perspectives and I am going to go with them for that product.

I have spoken to a couple of IMO's and will probably fax over the contract that one of them sent me tomorrow morning.
Does 37% on the GI seem about right or are there better comm levels available for someone with limited experience?

I understand why the levels are low so I'm not going to fuss about that since I can't see myself using it every week anyways. But I don't want to give up 10 points either if I don't have to.

37% for a GI product is pretty low. That's about the same as what Americo gives.

Presidential's street level is 50% and you can get higher if you know where to go. ;)

One thing I've discovered recently is that American Amicable has a 3 question knockout for their ROP plan that many of the GI clients could probably get. They won't cut commission on it either. So that's over 100% commission if you can just get them through those first three questions.

Of course, this does vary by state. Most of the states have the 3 knockout questions and other states don't. These are mainly states, like NC, that doesn't do a modified (or ROP) plan.

Back