IMOs Who Offer Commission on Renewals?

Are there any IMOs out there who offer commission on renewals?

I think they all do.

Call Todd King (540)400-6275. I'm sure he would spend a few minutes talking with you and figuring out what would be the best companies, in your situation, to get contracted with.

Not all do. Captive companies offer % commission on renewals on WL business. I was wondering if an Independent Agent can get the same deal from an IMO?

Not all do. Captive companies offer % commission on renewals on WL business. I was wondering if an Independent Agent can get the same deal from an IMO?

Generally, IMOs offer higher renewal commissions than any captive place would.
I don't have a single whole life contract that does not pay renewal commissions and I have contracts through 3 different IMOs.

which IMOs are you with?

A couple of local ones here in Missouri. Also, Todd King, on the forum.
If you are pretty self-reliant and you want better commissions and don't need too much support, call Todd.
If you need training, then maybe another route would be best (ie. start off captive for a while to get your feet wet. Or, an EFES type system).

Usually captive agents are taking MUCh lower commissions on 1st year AND renewals than independents. We don't get leads, office space, benefits or anything else that captives get. We just get more commission to work with.

Back