Impared Risk Life Leads

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
I have never tried internet leads for life and wonder if it is possible (or even a good idea) to receive leads for people with certain impairments.

I want the people who have beat cancer, have diabetes, etc. My guess is that these prospects are underserved by most agents.

Do life agents receiving internet leads filter out these conditions? If so, might those leads be people who want to buy life insurance?

This is all new to me so I'm really looking for input from the life experts. (If you are semi-captive with MoO, don't reply).

Rick

Rick,

Not sure how you would attract leads from an outside vendor, though I am sure it is possible.

I would set up web page/site specifically for impaired risk life insurance, have a quote request form and try that as one method.

Rick,

Not sure how you would attract leads from an outside vendor, though I am sure it is possible.

I would set up web page/site specifically for impaired risk life insurance, have a quote request form and try that as one method.
Dave:

I registered youcanbeinsured.com a couple of days ago for just that purpose. I have a friend who volunteered to set up the site with a request form, do the keywords, etc. However, that will take some time to get hits since I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FXCK I'M DOING!

In the interim, I was hoping to buy some leads for those with certain impairments.

Rick

With the website... Do some google ads ... You pay per click, but with that specific of a search it wont cost you much... and you can limit the amount you want to spend per month, and narrow down the area to where your ads pop up... like only ohio or whatever...

Also, I use americo for my guaranteed issue, and the only luck I have had with it is with the poor folks with no life insurance.... hey a sale is a sale, but the commissions on these products is less... which means, less agents marketing... which means more sales for you...

I think this is a great idea, and I may consider doing it myself...

I have never tried internet leads for life and wonder if it is possible (or even a good idea) to receive leads for people with certain impairments.

I want the people who have beat cancer, have diabetes, etc. My guess is that these prospects are underserved by most agents.

Do life agents receiving internet leads filter out these conditions? If so, might those leads be people who want to buy life insurance?

This is all new to me so I'm really looking for input from the life experts. (If you are semi-captive with MoO, don't reply).

Rick
:D
Can I use that as my signature?

Dave:

I registered youcanbeinsured.com a couple of days ago for just that purpose. I have a friend who volunteered to set up the site with a request form, do the keywords, etc. However, that will take some time to get hits since I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FXCK I'M DOING!

In the interim, I was hoping to buy some leads for those with certain impairments.

Rick

Dave's keys to web page placement:

1 - keywords and meta tags, be sure to use the ones specific to the target audience

2 - make sure that all of the keywords and meta tags are also on the web page text itself

3 - like Igor, use zip codes and city names somewhere on the page, you can set the font to match to background color to make them invisible if you want

4 - page titling - conventional rules say 63 characters max, BS, title the page(s) with as specific a title as you want even of 600 characters. For example, "Greensky Insurance, Get Life Insurance No Matter Your Health Condition We Write All Health Conditions"

All of these things, working together, combined with the number of hits to your page will drive up your free position on the search engines.

Also, go to dmoz (ODP - Open Directory Project) and do a "suggest URL" for the site and get it listed and spidered.

Dave's keys to web page placement:

1 - keywords and meta tags, be sure to use the ones specific to the target audience

2 - make sure that all of the keywords and meta tags are also on the web page text itself

3 - like Igor, use zip codes and city names somewhere on the page, you can set the font to match to background color to make them invisible if you want

4 - page titling - conventional rules say 63 characters max, BS, title the page(s) with as specific a title as you want even of 600 characters. For example, "Greensky Insurance, Get Life Insurance No Matter Your Health Condition We Write All Health Conditions"

All of these things, working together, combined with the number of hits to your page will drive up your free position on the search engines.

Also, go to dmoz (ODP - Open Directory Project) and do a "suggest URL" for the site and get it listed and spidered.

Very useful, i like the idea of using the font color the same as the background never thought of that...

Although some of old "foggies" on here may think thats being deceptive...:swoon:

Somarco said he would not respond, so I have taken over in his place. Sometimes I respond to Eve, sometimes Herschel Walker.

Here are a couple of possibilities for leads.

Uninsurable Leads: Real Interest, In Real Time

Health Insurance Leads, Life Insurance Leads, Auto Insurance Leads | Precise Leads
Uninsurable Health Leads and Affordable Health Insurance | Precise Leads

Discount Insurance Leads.com - Providing quality insurance leads to agents.

Just a wag, but I would think uninsurable life leads would be similar to uninsurable health leads . . . discounted. Suggest you Google life leads and start calling. I would think you could pick up some practice leads for a few bucks.

Back